Half-Orc, Cleric of Groetus; Watcher of the Signs; Harbinger for the End of Days
Watcher of the Signs, Harbinger for the End of Days
Chaotic Good, Female, Half-Orc, Cleric of Groetus 1
Age 17, Medium, Height 4’7”, Weight 124#
Lang: Common, Orc, Celestial
AC: 19 / 11 / 18
+ 6 Breastplate, + 1 Dex, + 2 Heavy Steel Shield
AC Penalty: – 4
Fort + 4, Ref + 1, Will + 6
Init + 1, Speed 20’
BAB + 0
+ 3, Morning Star, 1d8 + 3
PROF: Simple Weapons, Light Armor, Medium Armor, Shields, Greataxe, Falchion
DIETY WEAPON: Heavy Flail
STR 16 (+ 3) DEX 13 (+ 1) CON 15 (+ 2)
INT 12 (+ 1) WIS 18 (+ 4) CHA 16 (+ 3)
SKILLS: Heal + 8, Knowledge (Religion) + 5, Spellcraft + 5, Sense Motive + 8
UNTRAINED: Intimidate + 5, Perception + 4
• Aura: Faint Chaotic Good
• Channel Energy: Heal Living Creature, 1d6, 30’ radius, 6/day (3 + 3Cha)
SPELL LIKE ABILITIES:
• Vision of Madness: You can give a creature a vision of madness as a melee touch attack. Choose one of the following: attack rolls, saving throws, or skill checks. The target receives a bonus to the chosen rolls equal to 1/2 your cleric level (minimum + 1) and a penalty to the other two types of rolls equal to 1/2 your cleric level (minimum – 1). This effect fades after 3 rounds. You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Wisdom modifier. 7/day
• Touch of Darkness: As a melee touch attack, you can cause a creature’s vision to be fraught with shadows and darkness. The creature touched treats all other creatures as if they had concealment, suffering a 20% miss chance on all attack rolls. This effect lasts for a number of rounds equal to 1/2 your cleric level (minimum 1). You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Wisdom modifier. 7/day
0: 3: Guidance, Resistance, Detect Magic
1: 2 + 1: Bless, Shield of Faith, Obscuring Mist
DC: 14 + Spell Level
DOMAINS: Loss (Darkness), Madness
DARKNESS: 1: Obscuring Mist
MADNESS: 1: Lesser Confusion (DC 15)
• Blindfight: In melee, every time you miss because of concealment, you can reroll your miss chance percentile roll one time to see if you actually hit. An invisible attacker gets no advantages related to hitting you in melee. That is, you don’t lose your Dexterity bonus to Armor Class, and the attacker doesn’t get the usual + 2 bonus for being invisible. The invisible attacker’s bonuses do still apply for ranged attacks, however. You do not need to make Acrobatics skill checks to move at full speed while blinded.
• Selective Channeling: Exclude Cha mod (3) targets when Channeling Energy.
• + 2 Ability Score: Wisdom
• Darkvision 60’
• Intimidating: + 2 Intimidate
• Orc Blood: Half-orcs count as both humans and orcs for any effect related to race.
• Orc Ferocity: Once per day, when a half-orc is brought below 0 hit points but not killed, he can fight on for one more round as if disabled. At the end of his next turn, unless brought to above 0 hit points, he immediately falls unconscious and begins dying.
• Weapon Familiarity: Half-orcs are proficient with greataxes and falchions and treat any weapon with the word “orc” in its name as a martial weapon.
• Birthmark: Birthmark counts as Holy Symbol.
• Boarded in Cheliax: + 2 Knowledge (Geography), +200gp
In a word, Ufelia’s appearance can be described as: colorful. Bits of favorite outfits, frills of skirts, ribbons of hued silk, a patinated breastplate, buckled straps of leather, adorn her limbs while beads, baubles, shells, flowers, medallions, feathers adorn her naturally dark and dyed hair—amidst braids, dreads, and loose curls. Her most notable feature, aside from her strange waifish orcish beauty, is the skull in moon mark of Groetus surrounding her right eye with a trail of tear shapes exposed along the shaved side of her head.
Born with the mark of Groetus emblazoned on her face, Ufelia’s path was laid at her feet before she could walk. Give over to the faithful of Pharasma for care, the order imparted the special knowledges deemed for the Watchers of the Signs—seekers who walk the world searching for the 12 portents heralding the End of Days, when Groetus descends upon Pharasma’s Graveyard.
Though faint, she can already hear the unintelligible voice of her god whispering in the corners of her mind. And not yet bent to her fate, she takes great joy in her pilgrimage, reveling in experiencing the new things that seeking brings, and using her divine powers as she sees fit, until the day her sanity will slip as the connection to her god grows.
Drawn by an unknowable and unrelenting lure, she has made her way to Cheliax, hotbed of infamy; willingly suffering its oppression, she has spent months seeking what she believes will be the 1st Sign.